Answered By: Kathryn Hepburn
Last Updated: Nov 15, 2022     Views: 2765

The academic pass you're referring to is no longer provided by UA.

However, UA Libraries provides full-text access to the New York Times, and many other newspapers, through our online databases. You can search for articles from the New York Times via ProQuest.

For step-by-step instructions for locating articles from current newspapers, as well as links to high-circulation newspapers and databases with current newspaper coverage, please visit our Current Newspapers Research Guide.