Answered By: Kathryn Hepburn
Last Updated: Nov 15, 2022     Views: 1742

No. Anyone wishing to use a University trademark must obtain a license first.

The Trademark Licensing Office, a division of the UA Intercollegiate Athletics Department, oversees the use of trademarks, including the script "A."  The Office's website includes a list of all UA trademarks, instructions for applying for a license, and information on recognizing the difference between an officially licensed product and one that is not.

Contact the Libraries

Contact your liaison

Request a research consultation

Text us at 205-377-2920

Call or Visit our Branches

Bruno Business Library

Gorgas Library

Hoole Special Collections

McLure Education Library

Rodgers Library