Answered By: Maggie Bates Last Updated: Nov 21, 2022 Views: 414
Answered By: Maggie Bates
Last Updated: Nov 21, 2022 Views: 414
While the best resource to use depends on the topic and the assignment, these resources, like Wikipedia, offer entries on a wide variety of topics:
- Biography and Genealogy Master Index
- Britannica Academic Edition
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Oxford Reference Online Premium
- Find reference sources with Scout. Here are three ways:
- Enter a subject or topic in which you are interested and the word dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia, reference, etc..
- Search for a topic then narrow the results to a particular type of publication by using the Source Types limiter on the left side of the page.
- Include a publication type in your search.
Please let us know if we can help you find something in particular.
Contact the Libraries
Request a research consultation
Text us at 205-377-2920
Call or Visit our Branches
Bruno Business Library
Hoole Special Collections
McLure Education Library