Answered By: Gorgas Information Services
Last Updated: Jun 22, 2018     Views: 101

Yes! In addition to providing instruction and research help in the library and academic classrooms, librarians participate in campus events, work with RAs to offer programs in the dorms, and offer "traveling librarian" services across campus.

To speak with someone about your request, please contact us via this service or call Gorgas Information Services at 205-348-6047.