Answered By: Gorgas Information Services
Last Updated: Jun 22, 2018     Views: 101

To request an item that appears in the Libraries' Catalog but is listed as "on order" or "in process," you will need to submit a Rush Cataloging Request.  This form may be used by University of Alabama faculty, staff, and students; the circulation desk will notify you when the item is available for checkout.

Please contact Circulation Services if you need help placing a request. You can reach them at 205-348-9748 or by visiting the circulation desk in any of the libraries.

Related Topics

Contact the Libraries

Contact your liaison

Request a research consultation

Text us at 205-377-2920

Call or Visit our Branches

Bruno Business Library

Gorgas Library

Hoole Special Collections

McLure Education Library

Rodgers Library