Answered By: Millie Jackson Last Updated: Jun 22, 2018 Views: 601
Before you use RefWorks for the first time, you will need to create an account.
- Go to here to start the process.
- You will then see the choice of "RefWorks On Campus" or "RefWorks Off Campus." Click on the appropriate link for your location. (Please note...you should see the name University of Alabama on the page, in a gray box in the center.)
- If asked for it, please enter your myBama username and password.
- Click on Sign Up for an Individual Account.
- Complete the information requested, and choose your username and password.
That's it! Remember, always use the web address listed above to come back into RefWorks. That is what will identify you as part of the UA community.
For more information, or assistance in setting up your account, visit the RefWorks website or contact the RefWorks Technical Services team, Monday through Friday, 6 am to 5 pm Pacific Time, via email or by phone at (775)327-4105.