How do I find a reserve item for my class?
- Go to the the Libraries' website
- Select Course Reserves
- On the Course Reserves page, select Search Course Reserves
- Use the dropdown menus to search by instructor, department, course, and/or section. Matching items will be listed alphabetically by title.
- Select the appropriate title.
- For E-Reserves, select the link in the Link(s) field. You may need to log-in using your myBama username and password.
- For Print Reserves, write down the call number and take it to the circulation desk at the library where the item is on reserve.
All articles, tests, and class notes placed by faculty are offered electronically. Viewing E-Reserves may require the free Adobe Reader.
If you need help with course reserves, please contact one of the following people:
- Bruno Business Library: Donna Minor, 205-348-1084
- Gorgas Library: Kaitlyn Parker, 205-348-7441
- McLure Education Library: Wendy Arrasmith, 205-348-5678
- Music Library: Rose Loucks, 205-348-7344
- Rodgers Science & Engineering Library: Mary Ann Robbins, 205-348-2126