Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: Wondering how this works? View our terms of service.

How do I report an error in the catalog?

Last Updated: Nov 04, 2015  |  99 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


If you notice an error with any record in our Classic Catalog, please let us know by completing the Web Services Contact Form or contact Cataloging at (205)348-6022.  Examples might include typographical errors, broken links, or incorrect bibliographic information.  Our Cataloging Department will respond to the report as quickly as possible.  Thank you!

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Get Help

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics