Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: Wondering how this works? View our terms of service.

Can I record myself playing guitar and singing in the Sanford Media Center?

Last Updated: Nov 04, 2015  |  196 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Yes, if you're currently enrolled student, have a valid Action Card and have taken the required training session to have SMC studio privileges.

You will need to make a reservation in advance by calling 205-348-4651. For more information, check out the Media Center's User Policies.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Get Help

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics